General terms and conditions of business
1 Applicability, definitions of terms
(1) Arthur Möhrle e. K., Goethestraße 5a, D-73525 Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “Möhrle Silber Germany”) operates an online shop for goods under the website https://www.moehrle-silber.de. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “Customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. “Entrepreneur” means a natural or legal person or a partnership having legal capacity who, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity, a partnership having legal capacity being a partnership endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our online shop at https://www.moehrle-silber.de.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The customer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop. The order is placed in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods,
- Adding the products by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. “Add to shopping cart”, “Add to shopping bag” or similar),
- Checking the information in the shopping cart,
- Calling up the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. “Continue to checkout”, “Continue to payment”, “To order overview” or similar),
- Entry/verification of address and contact details, selection of payment method, confirmation of GTC and cancellation policy,
- Completion of the order by pressing the button “Buy now”. This constitutes your binding order.
- The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days to the e-mail address provided.
(4) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract shall be concluded with Arthur Möhrle e. K., Goethestraße 5a, D-73525 Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the general terms and conditions and the cancellation policy, is carried out by e-mail after the order has been placed by you, in part automatically. We do not store the contract text after conclusion of the contract.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. “back button” of the browser). They can also be corrected by cancelling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) In our online shop is the subject of the contract:
- The sale of goods. The concretely offered goods you can take from our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the article description.
(3) The sale of digital products shall be subject to the restrictions apparent from the product description or otherwise resulting from the circumstances, in particular with regard to hardware and/or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject matter of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sublicense.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) In addition to the stated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective item is designated as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you again on the offers, if applicable in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(4) All products offered are, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, ready for immediate dispatch (delivery time: 7-10 working days after receipt of payment).
(5) The following delivery area restrictions apply: Delivery is made to the following countries: Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria.
5 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal. This is governed by our cancellation policy.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for contractual breaches of duty and for tortious acts shall be limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) We shall be liable without limitation in the event of slight negligence in the case of injury to life, limb or health or in the case of breach of a material contractual obligation. If we are in default of performance due to slight negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have breached a material contractual obligation, liability for material damage and financial loss resulting therefrom shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. An essential contractual obligation is an obligation the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place, the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and the observance of which you may regularly rely on. This includes, in particular, our obligation to act and to fulfil the contractually owed performance, which is described in § 3.
§ 8 Contract language
Only German is available as the contractual language.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) The warranty shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item/digital goods or the service provided for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon fulfilment of the contract and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 10 Final Provisions/Dispute Resolution
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall apply only to the extent that the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the registered office of the provider.
(4) Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die du unter https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr findest. Zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle sind wir nicht verpflichtet und nicht bereit.